Tuesday 22 December 2015

White Christmas #2

*******************


Merry Christmas everyone

A quick post and probably the last before the big day.
I said in my last post that I only make two Christmas cards....well....this year I have made six!! this is one of them

EF    - Cuttlebug snowflakes
Dies - Britannia poinsettia
        - SW dainty lace edger





Crafty Calender - December - let it snow
Card Mania #75 - Christmas
Cut it Up #86 - brrr...winter
A Gem of a Challenge #159 - anything Christmas goes
Crafty Hazelnut's CC #260 - anything Christmas



Thank you for stopping by
Cheers me dears


x

2 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful WoW card. Love the embossing! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Merry Christmas!
Chris
x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Gorgeous. The embossing makes this white on white very special!

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our BRRRR! Winter! challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com