Wednesday 27 May 2015

Happy 75th Birthday

********************

A friend that hubby and I met in the Algarve many years ago is celebrating her 75th birthday.

Dies - New York Collection
Seam binding ribbon
Hand made stick pins



I was admiring the jewellery a lady named Sandie was making in her shop and she very kindly gave me some antique looking findings which I have used for the stick pins. She even put them in a storage box for me - how kind is that :)


 
 
Tomorrow I'm off for a little break for 9 days. Take care everyone, I'll catch up with you all when I get back.
 
 
 
Challenge
 Allsorts #312  -  happy birthday
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today
Cheers me dears :)
 
 
x
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

brenda said...

Those pins make a lovely addition to what is already a really elegant card Irene.

Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and the DT have more prizes on their own blogs as well.

B x

Jacee said...

Such a lovely design Irene, very elegant
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, very elegant.
Thanks for sharing at Allsorts 'Happy Birthday' Challenge and good luck x Susan x

Chrissie said...

Such a beautifully elegant card (as always) Irene!
I'm loving your latest cards using your gorgeous dies and pretty embellishments.
Hope you are keeping well sweetie?

pam said...

Hi Irene, thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog,

Beautiful 75th card design for your friend, lovely stick pins..

Hugs Pam x